Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I have been very excited about today.  Sure, I looked forward to putting Audra in her pretty pink Easter dress.  I looked forward to her looking for her Easter eggs.  I even looked forward to getting some really great pictures of her finding those Easter eggs in her pretty pink Easter dress.  See!

But what I really looked forward to was acknowledging and praising the risen Christ.  And let me tell you, I was not disappointed.  Church was awesome this morning.  I left feeling like I really made some serious connections.  I can't even explain it.  And maybe, if I'm lucky, I wasn't the only one making connections.  And a lesson I got that I guess I never really thought about before (though I knew this to be true) is that Christianity's foundation is the resurrection.  Duh!  For some reason, that was a profound realization for me, lol.  Ah yes, anyway...great day... I love my children, I love my husband, I love my church,  I love my God, and I am so blessed.

And just because I love this picture....

No comments:

Post a Comment