Thursday, April 21, 2011

Its raining its pouring...

Well actually, its sunny today!  However, this song is stuck in my head due to the last couple of rainy days.  Im trying to think of something to do with the kiddos today.  Im exceptionally exhausted so if I dont get out, Im afraid I might be tempted to lay on the couch with Curious George or Elmo on...just being honest!  Cant go to the park because the equipment is wet.  Went to the mall yesterday to walk around (since it was raining).  Could go for a walk outside, but Audra likes to walk and without Nick, it makes me nervous she would run out into traffic while Im holding onto the stroller.  I suppose we could walk up and down the non busy streets...hmmm.  I guess maybe I could go check out the NH Childrens Museum.  That feels like a huge undertaking by myself, but I could do it. 

So, Elijah is doing AWESOME!  He still gets up to eat through the night a couple of times, but he is super healthy and alert.  Hes perfect, really.  So sturdy and alert.  I just love him to little pieces.  And on that note...hes crying...

No comments:

Post a Comment