Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Its way too late to be blogging.

Its almost midnight.  11:56, to be exact.  However, I feel like I have neglected my poor little blog for a  long time after I had Elijah, that I must blog like I had originally intended.  I never did complete my Project 31...

So today was a good day.  Elijah cried like I have never heard him cry before.  Big screams.  Big tears.  For a good 10 minutes straight.  Thats a long time in mommy minutes.  I did everything I could think of...tried to nurse him, bounced him, patted him, rocked him, walked him, on my shoulder, on my arm.  I shhhhhed him, sang to him, kissed him, talked to him.  I bicycled his legs, I layed him down, I rubbed his tummy, I took his pajamas off and looked him over, making sure I wasn't missing something.  Nope.  Nothing.  Finally he calmed down enough for me to nurse him for a minute, which made him go immediately asleep.  Yes, today was a good day.  Im so thankful to have a healthy baby to be completely baffled by.

No comments:

Post a Comment