Tuesday, February 15, 2011

And then there were 4

I'm so in love.  Elijah was born on Valentines day at 9:59 a.m. weighing in at a healthy 8lbs 3ozs and measuring 20 inches.  He is so precious.  It came as a little bit of a surprise to me that the second is no less exciting than the first.  I mean, here it is, 3 a.m.   I'm EXHAUSTED, but I'm just simply too happy/excited/in love/pumped/thrilled-to-have-another-baby, to sleep!  So, please ignore the typos and/or non-sense making statements I may make.  I'm sad that Nick isn't here with me, but so glad he's the one at home with Audra.  She is still under the weather (definitely better, but still) and in a horrible habit of sleeping on the couch now.  It would be impossible for someone to stay with her other than one of us at the moment.  However, I had the baby SO fast that at least Nick got to hang with his new son for a long time today before going home to our first baby.  When I say fast, I mean FAST.  I will spare you the gory details, but from start to finish was only 3 and a half hours!!!  WOOHOO!!!  I cannot tell you how thankful I am for that, lol.  Also, I just have to tell you, God really answered my prayers.  I have prayed so hard over this day...the health of the baby, my health, labor, delivery, my state of mind during all of it...etc.  I cannot even put into words how thankful and truly unworthy I feel to be so blessed.  It humbles me.





My beautiful husband...what an amazing father...
Precious little angel...
Audra will be meeting him tomorrow, so I will have more pictures to post at that point =)

No comments:

Post a Comment