Saturday, February 5, 2011

Whew...

As you can see, I'm trying really hard to catch up on Project 31.  I have been so tired the past couple of days that its all I can do to watch t.v., lol.  I don't really know whats up with me...maybe labor day is coming soon????  I hope so. 

Speaking of labor day....I had my weekly visit with the O.B. Thursday.  Little Elijah is looking really good, and really comfortable = / .  So although my due date is fast approaching, hes just hanging out in there.  NOTHING is going on.  NO signs of impending labor.  Bummer.  However, Im really glad that there are no signs of distress or anything that would cause them to medically intervene. 

In other news, Nick was home all day today.  That was soooo nice.  I got to sleep a lot.  And Audra was super happy to spend the day with him.  They went to Lowes, Home Depot, and the Lumber Supply store this afternoon...every little girls dream, lol.  She told me they had fun though.  They apparently went fast in the shopping cart at Home Depot.  So cute.

Now that its 9 p.m., I suppose I should think about eating something.  Maybe some chili con queso and ceaser salad?  Sounds good to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment