Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 8. Have a beauty secret (e.g. hair tip, make up tip)? Share, please!

About two years and three months ago, I traded in my highlights for a ponytail, my heels for sneakers, my manicures for short nails that wouldn't hurt babies, my dress clothes for jeans, and my make-up for moisturizer...on the days that I cared enough to apply it.  I became a stay at home mom to a colicky, refluxy, milk allergy ridden, sweet and beautiful baby.  With all of the spit up, lack of sleep, and comforting I did, my top beauty routine consisted of washing my face in the shower.  Somehow I fell into that routine of just being a comfortable mom.  Thats a-okay with me!  Nowadays, mascara is about as far as I go with make-up.  However, the one thing I still consistently use from my pre-stay at home mom days is expensive shampoo and conditioner.  Although, I did downgrade from Purology to Joico.  I just find that my hair looks and feels way better when I wash with a salon grade shampoo and conditioner.  Even my husband ( who used to be a Suave kind of guy) now only wants Joico...lol.  And I have yet to forgo my Lancome face wash.  I just love the way it makes my skin feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment