Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Poor little Audibell

She's so sick!  Bronchitis = /.  Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon and she will be back to her normal happy (sleeping through the night) self.  I guess its a good thing that I haven't had the baby yet.  I can't imagine having a newborn with bronchitis!  Talk about a heart attack for momma...

I've been craving Boston Cream donuts.  I bought two today.  I have already eaten one, now the other is screaming my name.  It was so good...fresh and soft.  Mmmmm.  And unfortunately, Im craving soft oatmeal cookies with strawberry in the middle.  Weird. 

So tired.  I hope I don't have to sleep on the couch with Audra again tonight.  Don't get me wrong, I love every minute of the snuggle fest that takes place when Audra is sick, but sleeping on the couch was brutal.  There just isn't enough room for the two (technically three) of us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment