Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 7. Write a blog to encourage another beautiful woman.

This is Gineanne and her husband, Ryan.  I met her about a year after moving to Massachusetts.  Immediately we became friends.  We met at a mutual friends house, exchanged numbers, and actually followed through and called one another....that kind of thing just doesn't happen to me because Im so painfully introverted.  However, it was a match made in heaven, lol.  While we may not talk everyday (actually far from it), I always know that the next time I do talk to her (which may be weeks or months) she will be the exact same person she was the last time I talked with her.  The same exact person I met 7 years ago.  I love that about her.  Not to mention, I have never met someone who is as positive and uplifting as she is.  There were days (before children) that she and I would go to the beach and lay there for HOURS (the only other person I have ever met that loves that as much as I do).  We would talk about anything and everything.  By the time we would leave, my spirit would feel so refreshed...like I just got energized.  Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the sun and the ocean played a part in that (lol), but certainly the biggest factor was having such a good friend to talk through my thoughts with.  She has one of the most beautiful spirits I have ever seen a person have and its amazing that it never changes.  I just love her...exactly as she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment