Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Whats this all about?

I suppose that maybe I should have waited to start this.  Considering I'm 37+ weeks pregnant with my second child and all.  I may not have the time to update like I would like.  However, I think this blog is more for me anyway.  Kind of like my own personal journal, I guess.  But really, what is it for everyone else who blogs?  Isn't it just a document of your thoughts, feelings, day-to-day life? 

I am inspired to do this based on some of the other blogs I have read.  I especially like the blogs from other moms and other women of God.  It amazes me how someone I have never met can have such an impact on me.  However, I have to keep in mind a couple of things when I read these blogs....

  1. I am not these women...we all have our own weaknesses and strengths
  2. It does me no good to compare myself to everyone else....just be inspired and take what I can from anothers experience.
  3. Just because someone says it, doesn't make it the truth.
Another reason I'm doing this is because of something called Project 31.  I love love love this idea...and I love reading the other blogs.  I'm obviously gonna be a little late joining in on this one, but none the less, I am gonna do it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment