Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 5. Write a blog thanking someone who has made your heart come alive.

Oh Nick, how I love you, let me count the ways...



You make me feel important.  You make me feel like there is no one else in the world you would rather spend your time with.  We have been through so much together in the past 10 years and there is no one else in the world I would have rather had those experiences with.  You are a miracle to me.  It doesn't matter if I'm 9 months pregnant or if I've been kickboxing religiously and am in the best shape of my life...you love me because I'm me.  I'm so glad.  And I love you the same...you are the sexiest man to me...even when you have just woken up and look like a vampire (see above).  But you are truly most beautiful to me when you are just being you...

...a great husband, father, friend, man. 

I love you and am so thankful that you were made just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment