Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 11. Post a recipe.

I don't have a picture of this dish, but I LOVE IT!!  Had I known last week that this would be a recipe I would post, I would have taken a picture of it then.  However, maybe its a good thing I didn't know, because its not very pretty, lol.

Artichoke Dip

2 cans of artichoke hearts, drained and coursely chopped
1 cup of mayo
1 cup of grated parmesian/romano cheese
1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesian cheese
Garlic to taste (I usually put about 4 cloves pressed cloves in)

Pre-heat oven to 350.  Mix ingrediants together and bake for about 35 minutes (should be slightly brown on top).  Serve with Stoned Wheat Thins and voila!  

I know it doesn't sound good...especially if you are like me and are not a fan of mayo.  However, I love, love, love this dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment