Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 2. What makes you uniquely you?

This is a tough one for me to think about.  I mean, there are a lot of people in the world who are opinionated, compassionate, introverted, honest...etc.  So none of these attributes, which are definitely me, are necessarily unique.  I think there are many of us who are awkward when around new people, who are selfish sometimes but in the same breath very giving, who can become horribly unmotivated but then turn around and blast a project through the roof.  Know what I mean?

Maybe my uniqueness comes from where I am, where I came from.  I am definitely the only mother to Audra....the only wife to Nick.  God made me specifically for a reason...he has a unique plan for me.  While I may not know what it is that my future holds or what God has set aside for me, I do know that my daughter wouldn't be the same if she had a different mom and that my husband wouldn't be living the same life that he is currently living, if it weren't for me.  That is good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment